"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..." - Dr. Seuss, Oh! The Places You'll Go!



pan de coco

i wanted this blog to have the address of pandecoco.blogspot.com but somebody beat me to it.

pan de coco has been my food staple when i'm out on trips, easing my hunger pangs and filling my incessant cravings. where else can you find a food item that costs 1 peso and give you this much satisfaction? eating this is one of the simple pleasures in my life (and hence the title of my blog).

but then again, there's kani sushi which is another one of my staples. good thing this address hasn't been taken.

posted by lex @ 11:17 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home