"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..." - Dr. Seuss, Oh! The Places You'll Go!



surf's up, dude!

woohoo! surfing the net has never been this good!

i've just set-up the wireless network at home a couple of hours ago and i'm now blogging from my room! my parents were laughing at me when i was bringing my laptop all over the house (with a big smile on my face) testing the signal of the router.

i know, i know that wi-fi has been here for quite a while. i've used it before but still this is extremely amazing! i mean, having it at home really is something. waterbaby would have to agree with me on this.

there's wi-fi in cali and now at home. what more could i ask for?

posted by lex @ 9:17 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home